Dutch Bangla Bank is one of the leading Bank in Bangladesh. Its a Private Bank who has lots of ATM Booth and Fast track. This Bank is very much popular for ATM Booth. But Their Customer service is poor.
So DBBL launched Scholarship Program under its social cause program. Bank provides scholarship every year to meritorious students.
Eligibility of DBBL SSC Scholarship 2019
A student who avail Government scholarship or any other other scholarship from any source. He or she will not be entitled for this scholarship.
90% scholarship will be provided to those who are passed thier SSC or HSC exam from rural areas.
Girls will avail 50% of total scholarship.
No currier/Mail/Direct Application will not allowed. You should apply the scholarship through online.
Here is the online link:
To avail scholarship student must have GPA 5 in metropolitan area, district or town. GPA 4.83 for rural areas.
Features and Benefits of DBBL SSC Scholarship 2019
Every selected student will get monthly 2000 Taka and yearly 2500 Taka for reading materials.
Yearly 1000 Taka for clothing as a stripend.
Duration of SSC Scholaship is 2 years.
Application date of DBBL SSC Scholarship 2019
- starts on 8th may, 2019.
- ends on 8th July, 2019.
Application Procedure of DBBL SSC Scholarship 2019
- Applicants need to submit their application from through Online.
- Need scan copy All academedic transcript
- 4 Copy passport size photos
Selection Procedure of DBBL SSC Scholarship 2019
- Bank Authority will publish Primary selection list to their website on 17th June 2019.
- After getting the Primary selection letter, you should go to the nearest branch or mobile banking office with other relevant documents to your scholarship.
- Applicants need to download Primary selection letter from authorized DBBL link for the scholarship.
- Date of Presence from 19th June 2019 to 9th July 2019
- DBBL authority has the right to cancel any application for any reason without prior notice.
DBBL SSC Scholarship Result 2019
Final selection or result will be published in Newspaper and their website. DBBL Authority will be decide when they publish scholarship result.
DBBL HSC Scholarship 2019
Like SSC Scholarship, DBBL also provides HSC Scholarship to those students who are unprivileged and meritorious and lives in rural areas. Process and other rules for the scholarship are almost same but the granted amount is not the same for HSC students.
Criteria for Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2019
- Applicants must be passed on HSC exam in 2019
- In the case of the City Corporation area, the Applicant must achieve a minimum GPA of 4.80 out of 5.00 for all groups.
- In the case of the noncity corporation area, the applicant must achieve GPA of 4.50 out of 5.00 for all groups.
- GPA counts except for the 4th subject.
Features of Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2019
- The scholarship will be available for bachelor level study.
- Duration of this scholarship is 3 to 5 years
- It is a Renewable scholarship for selected candidates.
- The monthly granted amount for this Scholarship: 2500 BDT.
- 5000 BDT for reading Materials ( Annual Granted Amount)
- 1000 BDT for clothing ( Annual Granted Amount)
The application date of DBBL HSC Scholarship 2019
- Submission date for application starts from 22nd July, 2019
- Closing date for application 15th september 2019.
- Primary selection date: 20th September, 2019
Application procedure for Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2019
- Students have to submit their application through Online. Here is the link
https://app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship/for DBBL HSC Scholarship.
- NO DIRECT APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Recent passport size photo 3 copies,
- Scan copy of all certificates, mark sheet/ transcript and admit card & testimonials.
- Recent Photos of Parents too.
- Need all documents to be attested from Institution Head.
- Address to reach the application form: Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation, 315/B, Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmed Sarani, Tejgaon, Dhaka-1208.
- Date of Primary Selection for HSC Scholarship: 20th September 2019
- After getting the Primary Selection letter, all students or applicants have to present to the nearest branch or mobile banking office with all relevant documents.
- Scholarship Authority will publish the final result on the due date to their website and newspaper.
Other criteria of the Scholarship:
- All scanned documents must have proper dimension ( (image Dimension- width:500px to 600px, Height:700px to 800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
- Image Dimension of Color Scanned Photo of Student- width:500px to 600px, Height:700px to 800px and Image Size Max-150kb) and same as for father and mothers Photo.