Grameenphone is one of the oldest mobile operator in Bangladesh. If you are looking for GP Internet Packages, Please follow the volume pack list, you will get the desired internet pack for you. According to BTRC report, total number of Grameenphone users has reached 65.866 millions at the end of January, 2018.
They are offering differnet kinds of Internet packages to their users because they know very well, there is a diversification of users in Bangldesh.
In this post, I am trying to provide you all kinds of necessary information regarding Grameenphone and their services etc.
GP Internet Volume Pack List
So here is the list of GP Internet Pack. Almost 30% of our population is young generation so Grameenphone has launched thier Internet Pacakges to serve those young generation. To explore new things are always enjoyable to everyone.
|250MB @ 31tk||31||3||*121*3083#|
|6GB(3GB Regular + 3GB 4G)||148||7||*121*3262#|
|10GB (5GB Regular + 5GB 4G)||198||7||*121*3133#|
|3.5GB (2.5GB Regular + 1GB 4G)||337||28||*121*3009#|
|5.5GB (3.5GB Regular + 2GB 4G)||427||28||*121*3010#|
|Whatsapp pack 26MB ||2.5||3||*121*3063#|
|Viber pack 26MB||2.5||3||*121*3070#|
|Heavy Video pack||6||3||*121*3020#|
|Facebook 3 Days||1.5||3||*121*3022#|
|Emergency data loan (12MB)||5||3||*121*3021#|
|Facebook 28 Days||18||28||*121*3024#|
|Facebook 7 Days||6||7||*121*3023#|
General Information regarding the above Internet Offer
- You can activate all the packages through USSD, SMS, IVR, MyGP, Easynet, WoW Box, Customer Service, GP website and any other Grameenphone Authorized Channels.
- By default auto renew option is OFF, but you can “Activate” auto renew option at the time of package activation.
- If you want to Activate Auto Renew, Simply Type ON and send to 25000 and If you want to Deactivate Auto Renew Option, Simply Type OFF and send to 25000
- Dial *121*1*4# To Check Your Internet Balance
- After expiration of Every Internet Pack (whether it is validity or volume), maximum Pay As You Go Rate will be upto 5.6Tk.
- Unused data will be added to your internet pack if you purchase same data pack within the active validity period.
- Dial *121*3041# to Cancel Your Internet Pack.
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.