Islami Bank is one of the leading Bank in Bangladesh. According to Rules of Bangladesh Bank, Every Bank need to do some social work.
Like all other banks, Islami Bank also does lots of Social Work such as scholarship to the unprivileged meritorious student who doesn’t have money for their education.
They provide scholarship to the unprivileged meritorious student every year. so today we are going to discuss their scholarship.
IBBL Scholarship Eligibility
- Applicants must have GPA 5 in SSC / Dakhil level
- In the case of physical disability, a student must have 4.50 GPA.
- SSC/Equivalent level students can apply for this scholarship.
- Only poor/unprivileged students can apply.
- In the case of freedom fighter’s son, at first, you have to fulfill the above conditions and the authority will consider especially but you have to submit documents from freedom fighter authority regarding freedom fighter’s son or daughter.
Islami Bank HSC Scholarship Application Date
- An application must be submitted within 30th August 2019 and it starts from 24th June 2019.
- You have to download the application form the Islami Bank website.
- You have to fill up the form and submit to your nearest branch.
- After 30th August, no application will be accepted.
- So you should complete the scholarship process within 30th August.
- You have to submit the following documents with an Application as follows:
1. Attached Mark Sheet of SSC/ Equivalent
2. Two Copy color photo and photos should be recent and old photos will not be accepted.
3. Certificate from School Head
4. Parents income certificate from the local authority or Salary Certificate from Respected organization.
Features of Islami Bank HSC Scholarship
- The Duration of the scholarship is 2 years
- Students will get monthly 2000 Tk as granted amount.
- Students also granted 3000 Tk as books and stationary purpose annually
- The scholarship avails to those who passed SSC/Dhakil.
Islami Bank Authority will review all the applications and list of selected applicants will be published on their bank website within specific date they mention.