Prime Bank starts their scholarship program from 2007. Under CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Program, Prime Bank Foundation provides scholarship to unprivileged students every year.
Eligibility of Prime Bank Honours/Masters Scholarship 2019
- Those who passed the HSC Exam in 2017/2018, and they are currently studying honors.
- Applicants Must have minimum GPA of 9 in SSC/HSC level.
- Parents monthly income must be lower than Ten Thousand Taka
- If you avail any other scholarship except Prime Bank Scholarship, you will not be eligible for this scholarship.
Application Procedure of Prime Bank Scholarship 2019
- Applicants have to download the form from
- After downloading this form, applicants need to fill up the form and submit the application form to the mentioned address in the scholarship notice.
- All photocopy of academic transscript and salary certificate attested from Ward Councilor/ Union Parishad/Pouroshava.
- 2 Copy color passport size photo
- Prime Bank Authority has right to cancel any application without prior notice.
- Incomplete Application will be rejected without any reason.
- Before Sending the application form, Write in front of Envelope, Shikkha Brittir Jonno Abedon 2019.
Features of Prime Bank Scholarship 2019
Only poor students/unprivileged meritorious student, Physical Disability Student/Freedom Fighter’s children will get advantage to get the scholarship.