Bangladesh is a densely populated country. So students are increasing day by day. we have now 97 private universities in Bangladesh.
I know that you are here to search the ranking of the private university in Bangladesh. Today I am going to show you a top private university in Bangladesh.
Students are always given first priority to Public University. Those who are not admitted to Public University, they are looking for to join or admit in the private university.
Ranking Of Private University in Bangladesh 2019
North South University Bangladesh
NSU is the leading and pioneer university in Bangladesh. It is also the first nongovernment university in Bangladesh. UGC approved this university in 1992 and it started their journey from 1993. They provide lots of facilities for the students. Go to their website you will get lots of information.
- Address: Plot, 15, Block B Kuril – NSU Rd, Dhaka 1229
- Vice-Chancellor: Professor Atique Islam
- Phone: 02-55668200
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brac is also a leading university in Bangladesh which was founded by the Sir Fazle Hasan Abed in 2001 under the Private University Act. The university has lots of courses and undergraduate and graduate program.
Go the website of Brac University and grab the all relevant information which is useful for you. Here is the university website link:
The University is a sister concern of Brac. It is located at Mohakhali, Dhaka.
- The nickname of University: BRACU
- Motto: Inspiring Excellence
- Type of University: Private
- Established in 2001
- Chancellor: President Abdul Hamid
- Vice-Chancellor: Vincent Chang
- Academic staff: 593 (2019)
- Students: 9839 (2019)
- Undergraduates: 8764 (2019)
- Postgraduates: 1075 (2019)
- Location: Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Nickname BRACUIAN
- Affiliations: University Grants Commission of Bangladesh
East West University
In 2019, This university ranks very well. In 2017, The position of East West University was 7th and now its ranking is 3rd.
It is another private university which is located in Aftabnagar, Dhaka. Short Name is EWU. It is a university of early 1990s. During that period of time, Our Government felt that existing public university were not sufficent to provide education in the Country. So they are decided to give permission of Private University.
At first it was a non profit organization and it was a first project of of the Progoti Foundation for Education and Development (PFED), education enthusiasts led by Mohammed Farashuddin, economist and former governor of Bangladesh Bank.
- Address: Jahurul Islam City Gate, A/2 Jahurul Islam Ave, Dhaka 1212
- Vice-Chancellor: M. M. Shahidul Hassan
- Phone: 09666-775577