Shahjalal Islami Bank also a leading Bank in our country. The Bank provides scholarships to unprivileged students who passed their SSC/HSC exam with GPA of 5.
SIBL announced the scholarship on their website in December 2018. Every student has a right to education. But Most of the meritorious students don’t get a chance to educate or herself due to lack of money. As an institution, every bank has the responsibility to help those poor people. SIBL also doing its part effectively.
Eligibility for Shahjalal Islami Bank Scholarship 2020
- Students who passed SSC/Dakhil/HSC will be eligible for this scholarship.
- A student must have a GPA of 5.00 (Science Background and City Corporation Area)
- A student must have a GPA of 4.80 (Science Background and Out of City Corporation Area)
- Physical Disability Students will get privileges but must have a minimum GPA of 4.00 in case of a science background.
- In other Groups such as Arts, Commerce, the student must have a minimum GPA of 4.80 (City Corporation Area) and GPA 4.50 (Out of City Corporation Area)
- Physical Disability Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.50 to avail the scholarship.
Shahjalal Islami Bank Scholarship Application Procedure
- Applicants must download a 4-page application form on the SIBL website.
- Applicants collect all the relevant documents and submit those documents with the application form which is mentioned on the 4th-page and serial no 21.
- 3 Photos of applicants and 1 photo of a guardian must be attached to the right place in the application.
- Photocopy of SSC & HSC Transcript (Must be attested)
- Photocopy of SSC & HSC Testimonial
( Must be Attested )
- Photocopy of the Registration card and Admit card
( Must be Attested )
- Students NID Card (if has) or Birth Certificate and Parents NID Card
- Applicants need to fill up the name, address, phone number, etc accurately.
- Parents Annual Income must be less than 1 lakh 20 thousand Taka.
- If any discrepancy found in the application form, Scholarship authority has the right to cancel the application without any prior notice.
- An application must be sent within 10th January 2019
- No Application will be granted after 10th January 2019
Application Address for Scholarship
Head of Foundation, Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited, Shahjalal Islami Bank Tower, Plot No. 4, Block and CWN (C), Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka-1212.
Scholarship Authority Will review all the applications and they will publish their selected list on their website.
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.