Sonali Bank is one of the leading Goventment Bank in Bangladesh. Under CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility), They also provide scholarship to unprivileged meritorious student.
Application Procedure of Sonali Bank Scholarship
- Students who passed SSC 2017 or equivalent exam will be eligible for Sonali Bank Scholarship and also eligible those students who are currently studying HSC.
- Applicants must have GPA 5 in SSC Exam and 3.50 for those who are physically disabled.
- Applicants must have GPA 5 in HSC Exam and in case of physical disability, the student must have 3.50 GPA to avail the scholarship.
- Parents monthly income of less than 15 Thousand Taka.
- The amount of granted scholarship 10,000 Taka one Time.
- If you are interested you should apply through this link.
- You have to submit an online application form.
- Primarily selected candidates list will be published on the website.
- If you primarily selected, you have to submit the following documents as follows
- Online form, Academic Transcript, Letter from Institution Head, Freedom Fighter Documents from a respected authority.
- Salary certificate from Union Parishad/Pouroshova/City Corporation.
- Parents who are doing their job, they have to submit a salary certificate from their institution including their Position Title and Salary Grade or Scale.
- In the case of Physical Disability Student, you have to submit a disability letter from Shomaj Sheba Odhidoptor.
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.